Fostering a Climate of Exceptional Service and Continuous Quality Improvement
At C.M.H.A. H.K.P.R. we make continuous quality improvement central to what we do. It is embedded into the four pillars of the Integrated Quality Management Framework which includes Strategic Planning, Resource Management, Risk Management and Utilization Management.
- Quarter 1: April to June, 2021
- Quarter 2: July to September, 2021
- Quarter 3: October to December, 2021
- Quarter 4: January to March, 2022
- Quarter 1: April to June, 2020
- Quarter 2: July to September, 2020
- Quarter 3: October to December, 2020
- Quarter 4: January to March, 2021
- Quarter 1: April to June, 2019
- Quarter 2: July to September, 2019
- Quarter 3: October to December, 2019
- Quarter 4: January to March, 2020
- Full Year
Our Clients’ Perspective
Click here to download the Ontario Perception of Care (OPOC) results displayed below.
Our Clients’ Perspective – Supportive Housing
Click here to download the Ontario Perception of Care (OPOC) results for our Supportive Housing program, displayed below.
Quality Improvement Committees
The Management committee oversees the work of all C.M.H.A. H.K.P.R.’s Quality Improvement committees, listed below, and receives quarterly reports on work plans and activities.
Each committee meets regularly to work on defined work plans which align with the annual operating plan and Accreditation standards. The committees are comprised of a mix of staff from different programs and most full-time staff are members of at least one committee.
Our Quality Improvement committees are:
- Client Safety & Environment
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Information Technology
- Joint Health and Safety
- Medication Safety
- Mental Health Standards
- Privacy and Security
- Human Resources
Our Lived Expertise Advisory Committee, comprised primarily of community members, provides valuable input to enable us to integrate consumer and family perspectives into our programs and services.
Learn more about the Excellence through Quality Improvement Project.