We welcome you to join our organization. A membership with the C.M.H.A. means:
- Acknowledgment of your concern and interest in Mental Health issues in your community
- An opportunity to become actively involved as a volunteer within Branch programs or our Board of Directors
- Support of programs and activities of the Canadian Mental Health Association, Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge Branch
- A vote at our Annual General Meeting
- Access to our lending library
Membership in our agency shows that you are interested and believe that Mental Health is everyone’s concern. You believe in our mission to offer a broad range of mental health care, service and programs for those living with serious mental illness in the Counties of Peterborough, Haliburton, Northumberland, and the City of Kawartha Lakes, while promoting mental wellness and public education.