You are currently on the:CMHA National
Visit our provincial websites
CMHA HKPR’s Mobile Wellness Clinic Seeking Parking Space in Northumberland or Peterborough
Nov 30, 2022
The Canadian Mental Health Association Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge (CMHA HKPR) is seeking a parking space to house the Road Ahead Mobile Wellness Clinic vehicle in Northumberland or Peterborough overnight and on weekends.
The Road Ahead Clinic launched earlier this year and supports individuals who may have difficulty accessing supports by bringing a full range of mental health and addictions services to rural and remote areas across the Four Counties. The program provides counselling and therapy, support with addictions and substance use, mental health education, medication support, and access to other services such as psychiatry.
CMHA HKPR is seeking a parking option that:
- Is located in a bay or locked building
- Has the space for a vehicle that is 37ft L by 12ft H and 13ft W
- Is heated (above freezing)
- Includes a safe space for up to three staff vehicles to park while the clinic is on the road
- Includes access to the bay or building by 8:30 a.m. 7 days a week
- Is centrally located to serve Peterborough and Northumberland
If you are a landlord or know of a vacant commercial parking space in the Peterborough or Northumberland area that would be appropriate to house the mobile clinic, please contact Jeff Cadence, Manager of The Road Ahead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about The Road Ahead, please visit cmhahkpr.ca/tra.
Communications and Community Relations Specialist, CMHA HKPR