August 21, 2019
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
33 Lindsay Street South
Interview anxiety is a common experience, and for some individuals the level of anxiety an interview creates becomes debilitating. In order to help reduce the stressful effects of an interview, this workshop addresses the following areas:
- Practice and planning
- Deep breathing techniques
- Positive interview visualization
- Awareness of negative thoughts
- Counteracting negative thoughts
- Cognizance of body postures
- Interview tips
- Review of interview preparation documents
Join us on August 21st from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Canadian Mental Health Association, Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge branch located at 33 Lindsay Street South, Lindsay.
To register please contact Alicia Beddoe at 705-748-6711 extension 2056.