September 18, 2019
9:00 am to 11:30 am
Canadian Mental Health Association, Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge
466 George Street
Interview anxiety is a common experience, and for some individuals the level of anxiety an interview creates becomes debilitating. In order to help reduce the stressful effects of an interview, this workshop addresses the following areas:
- Practice and planning
- Deep breathing techniques
- Positive interview visualization
- Awareness of negative thoughts
- Counteracting negative thoughts
- Cognizance of body postures
- Interview tips
- Review of interview preparation documents
Join us Wednesday, September 18th from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Canadian Mental Health Association, Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge branch located at 466 George St. N., Peterborough.
To register please contact Haley McCuaig at 705-748-6711 ext. 2047.