Why Work/What’s in it for Me?
- Supplement your monthly income
- Build self-esteem and confidence
- Community involvement
- Social interaction/sense of belonging
- Personal growth/learning opportunities
- Provide structure to your week
- Work promotes recovery
Looking at Taking Your First Step?
If you answered yes and you:
- Are ready and willing to prepare for work
- Have barriers to securing and/or maintaining employment
- Are 16 years of age and over
- Are legally eligible to work in Canada
Supported Employment Service will:
- Assist you in the identification of viable work options
- Assess your employment readiness and develop an employment plan
- Coordinate supports and offer coping strategies to overcome barriers
- Help you prepare for and find meaningful employment
- Provide ongoing support to ensure employment is maintained
Keys to Success/We Match Your Effort
- The employment experiences and successes of individuals are accomplished through dedicated staff and a serious commitment by you to achieve your goals.
If you would like to learn more about the Making it Work program or to become involved,
call 705-748-6711 ext. 2055.